For the meatballs:
For the Chimichurri sauce:
1. Combine the pork mince, almond flour, bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Mix well and roll into balls.
3. Fry in olive oil until crispy, and serve with chimichurri sauce.
1. In the base of a food processor, combine the shallot, parsley, oregano, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined but still slightly chunky.
2. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl. Add the olive oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Note: Makes 1 1⁄4 cup